International symposium on Seafood Processing Technology and Safety Control System,
2009, Qingdao, China, Oct. 31 to Nov. 2.
- Detection of potentially allergenic shrimp/prawn residues in food products. S. Ishizaki, K. Kadoyama, H. Asakura, Y. Nagashima, K. Shiomi.
- Sensitive primers for pufferfish species identification. K. Kadoyama, S. Ishizaki, Y. Nagashima, K. Shiomi, S. Watabe.
- Angiotensin I-converting enzyme inhibitory action of‘suku-garasu’, salted fries of Siganus fuscescens made in Okinawa Islands. M. Kuwae, S. Ishizaki, Y. Nagashima.
- Toxicity and molecular identification of Lagocephalus lunaris collected in Japanese coasts. Y. Nagashima, T. Matsumoto, K. Kadoyama, S. Ishizaki.
- Identification of material fish in seafood products made from pufferfish and related fish species by single-strand conformation polymorphism of mitochondrial 16S rRNA gene. M. Nakaya, Y. Igarashi, S. Kinoshita, S. Ishizaki, Shugo Watabe.